915 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90017
Tel (213) 683-1600
Fax (213) 683-9797
• Plaintiff physician alleged disability discrimination, retaliation, failure to accommodate, leading to forced disability retirement.
• Dispute involving a claim of discrimination in violation of uniformed services employment and reemployment rights act as Plaintiff was laid off shortly after giving notice of his deployment for duty for United States Army Reserve Judge Advocate General Corps.
• Dispute involving a claim of lack of overtime compensation that occurred during employment with the County, resulting in a violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
• Dispute involving a claim of breach of contract in regards to a city employee’s termination.
• Dispute between employees and employer of a dental lab concerning failure to pay overtime, provide meal breaks, wage and hour violations including failure to pay all wages upon termination.