• Pre-arbitration mediation regarding allegations of willful infringement of copyright protected software.
• Dispute involving motion for attorneys’ fees in copyright action in which Plaintiff’s claim was dismissed with prejudice. Underlying claim concerned public license for educational materials.
• Dispute involving a claim of copyright infringement of a book for planning, implementing and evaluating health education and instruction in schools.
• Dispute involving claims of breach of contract and the copyright infringement of software designed to provide certain GPS asset tracking \ services.
• Dispute involving a claim for damages and equitable relief for the infringement of the registered trademark of “Michel” work boots.
• Dispute involving a claim of copyright infringement of celebrity photographs for unauthorized online celebrity news use.
• Dispute involving a claim of copyright and trademark infringement, in addition to unauthorized commercial use of name, image, and likeness of well-known skateboarder for unfair business practices.
• Dispute involving a claim of trademark infringement of a slogan and unfair competition between two competing beer producers.
• Dispute involving a claim of federal trademark infringement and trademark counterfeiting, false designation of origin, federal trademark dilution and federal unfair competition over a trademark used in branding, packaging and merchandizing of an herbal and dietary supplement.
• Dispute involving a claim of copyright infringement based on the unauthorized access and copying of a software system called Voyager.
• Dispute involving a claim of breach of contract, fraud, and federal trademark infringement in regards to a clothing line.
915 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90017
Tel (213) 683-1600
Fax (213) 683-9797